Floor Call Station
Two-way Wireless Communication
(Active User Interface)
Calls from the floors are captured by the EZCall Plus System and sent to a cloud based program which notifies the operators of calls (Up/DN & Emergency) using RF signals and unique codes to assure reliability and simplify installation. The system requires (2) 110v outlets in the hoist and call buttons have a 2 yr replaceable battery life expectancy.
Optional ground displays allow remote access to the site for important messages , real time car location, and “Dock Master” which allows contractors to reserve the hoist for scheduled deliveries while playing informational videos on a SunBrite Outdoor Video Monitor.
The system is designed with industry experience and knowledge of the rugged environment. From the Military grade Dell Tablet to the shielded switch cables recognizing elevation. we have the best components available.
Real time information on the location of each hoist as well as service reminders run distance information and improves service effectiveness. Instant SMS message reporting for all Emergency calls directly to your team.
- 500’ range with standard floor set. Amplifiers improve signal strength to 1,500’+
- Bluetooth compatible for loud speakers or ear phone audio
- SMS, email and voice call notifications of emergency calls instantly notifies appropriate parties
- This version is configured by Designed Access
- Day/Night screen options for optimal viewing
- Floor station battery life up to 2 yrs before replacement