Floor Call Station
Two-way Wireless Communication
via RF and LORA
(Active User Interface)
The system uses RF signals which transmit up to 500’. and provide uninterrupted communication between the call stations and the operators display inside the Hoist car.
This entry level system is perfect for single and dual car configurations. It offers visual and audible directional alerts to the operator in the hoist and notifies Emergency Calls.
The operators Tablet is a Military grade Dell Touch screen, weatherproof and tolerant of extreme temperature conditions.
Our programing was created with you in mind, making it easy to get started. Our team is happy to configure your original system, and will educate you for when it comes time to set-up your next project.
- 500’ range with standard floor set. Amplifiers improve signal strength to 1,500’+
- Configure for up to 30 floors
- Installs on ANY type of Hoist, requires 110v power
- Efficiency improves the minute you install it
- Simple and intuitive user programming so you can use it over and over
- Starting at any height